Siamo sportivi praticanti , selezioniamo i migliori prodotti presenti sul mercato , per una consulenza personalizzata non esitate a contattarci 0438402719
A visceral desire to explore the backcountry with the best tools possible led us to a splitboard collaboration with mentor and friend, Bryan Iguchi. We’ve incorporated all the design and craftsmanship of the Iguchi Pro into a top-of-the-line splitboard for the backcountry rider who prefers a cambered splitboard. All aspects of creation, from the artwork on the topsheet to the shaping philosophy behind the board, were conceived through the unmatched with our System Camber to provide crisp, fully engaged performance.
- Hand Dyed Ash Powerply
- Bio-Plastic Topsheet – One of the materials we use in our quest to eliminate harmful petroleum-based plastics from our production cycle. Made from CastorBean Oil, this eco-topsheet is extremely durable and water repellent.
- FSC Certified Highland Split Core – Our highly versatile FSC Certified Highland Core, with additional insert and centerline components for a premium factory splitboard.
- Sintered Base – A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Mixed Glassing – A triax over biax lay-up that’s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, & more.
- Universal Splitboard Insert Packs
- 1 cm Taper – A shaping technique that narrows the profile of the snowboard towards the near contact points. Tapered snowboard will have a wider nose and narrower tail, allowing the tail of the board to sink in deeper snow creating natural float and cleaner tracking.
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Recycled Steel Edges – Our highly durable, recycled steel edges embody two of our Arbor’s key values: Quality and Sustainability.
- New! Entropy Bio Resin – Starting with our 2020 line we are proud to announce that all Powerplys and R.A.P. Topless Tech veneers will be made with Entropy Bio-Resin, a replacement for traditional petroleum-based resin that doesn’t affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into Entropy Bio-Resin are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% (when compared to its petroleum-based equivalent).
- Three Year Warranty – We stand behind the quality and construction of every Arbor Snowboard with an extended 3-year warranty. For more information on our warranty policy, please Click Here
- Wend Natural Wax – All Arbor Snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- Factory Tuned– We detune the tip and tail contact points on all of our snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.
- Zero Waste Base Technology – All of our die-cut bases feature our Zero Waste Base technology, and come in 2 interchangeable colorways. This process is essential to reducing our carbon footprint and eliminating waste during the manufacturing process.
- New! Karakoram UltraClip – Karakoram’s new and improved splitboard clip is powerful, easier to use, and lighter. Once joined, the UltraClip fully constrains the seam of your splitboard to eliminate seam rattling, seam shearing, and seam rolling. The lever locks in the touring position as well to eliminate unwanted movement on the ascent.