- Snap Ramps: No more pins. No more cables. Just lock down the toe ramp for both touring and riding.
- Fatty Climbing Wires: Dual height, full width, and built right into the baseplate. Easily operated with the basket of your pole.
- Side-Lock Touring Brackets: Clog-free to make switchovers efficient and painless. Integrated crampon mounting claws.
- Voile Puck Compatibility: Fully Compatible with your Voile pucks. The most functional way to attach your board in ride mode.
- Sabertooth Crampons: Super easy to slide in and slide out on the fly. Keeps full teeth in the snow with either climbing wire height.