High Trail EVOTEC skins are made from newly developed fabrics with superior glide and exceptional climbing characteristics.
The Evotec Coating: the future of climbing skins
The silicone-based adhesion coating is unique, exclusively available from High Trail. This self-contained adhesion coating has remarkable performance characteristics that are ground-breaking when compared to conventional adhesive skins:
- Evotec skins have consistent adhesion every time they are used, in any weather, even at very low temperatures.
- The adhesion coating is not affected by sun and warmth.
- The coating is maintenance-free.
- Even the widest skins storeeasily with adhesive side against adhesive side with no need for “skin savers”.
- Even the widest folded skins can be pulled apart easily.
- The widest skins on the fattest skis are easy to pull off.
- The skin’s plush and adhesion coatingcan be washed in cold water to remove any dirt for a like-new appearance.
Important note: The Evotec coating must be protected against abrasion, scraping, etc.
Evotec Skin Plush
- 65% mohair, 35% nylon, red orange, excellent gliding and climbing properties
- Trim-Yourself ski skins: cut-to-size kits in standard widths up to 140 mm
- new Split-Board Skins: easy to manage even in wide split-board dimensions for backcountry snowboarders