- Awarded ‘Best in Test’ in Trail Magazine’s annual waterproof jackets test in the Winter Mountain category.
Mountain Equipment’s Men’s Lhotse Jacket thrives on the most serious mountain challenges; from deep Scottish gullies to the forbidding south face of the mountain after which it is named. It may look simple, but the engineering behind the Lhotse is quite remarkable.
The latest Gore-Tex Pro fabric is specifically engineered for the most demanding of conditions. It is up to 28% more breathable than what went before but without any compromise of waterproofing, and it’s ridiculously durable. The alpine fit has a tailored shape that eliminates bagging and billowing fabric but, as it’s a serious mountain jacket, it still delivers excellent freedom of movement.
Of course, the Lhotse has a hood which offers excellent protection, whether or not you’re wearing a helmet, and it has a set of pockets that will devour anything you need to hastily stow or keep to hand.
- Helmet compatible mountain hood with laminated peak
- Alpine fit
- Shaped, articulated sleeves
- Zipped handwarmer pockets
- Zipped chest pocket
- YKK Aquaguard water resistant zips
- Pit vents
- Cuff tab adjustment
- Hem drawcord adjustment
- Weight: 530g