The Marmot Blackcomb Pant is a softshell ski touring pant designed to provide the ultimate in temperature regulation and comfort. Made from Marmot’s M3 softshell they provide exceptional breathability and wicking but are completely windproof and highly water resistant. Where the Blackcombs come into their own is on tours with several long skins where it’s hard to maintain an even temperature without fiddling constantly with clothing. By breathing exceptionally well the Blackcomb prevents heat building up when you’re working hard but thanks to its weatherproofing it will keep the chill off even on north facing lines.
The Blackcomb is cut for ski touring, with articulated, pre-curved knees and long ankle cuffs. The latter feature internal elasticated gaiters to keep the snow out on powder days. The Blackcomb Pant is an ideal choice for late season touring, especially for those who struggle with overheating.
Marmot Blackcomb Pant Features:
- Marmot M2 Softshell – Water-Repellent, Highly Breathable, Wind-Resistant, Durable and Warm
- Windproof, Water Resistant, and Breathable
- Zippered Hand Pockets – For Convenience
- Zippered Side Pocket
- Articulated Reinforced Knees
- Internal Gaiters with Gripper Elastic – Gaiter Provides Protection and Gripper Elastic Holds it in Place
- Ankle Zippers – For Easy On/Off Over Shoes
- Scuff Guard