peso: 608 gramm
The women’s Leki Lhasa Lite Aergon Antishock trekking poles let you navigate the trails with ease, offering lightweight, telescoping utility to support your every trek.
- Lightweight compact grips feature an edgeless shape and a cork/rubber composite that reduces sweat for a superior grip
- Positive Angle grips position the hands at an ergonomically correct angle for optimal swing efficiency and stress relief at wrists
- Aluminum alloy allows thin shaft walls providing a 20% reduction in swing weight without loss of strength
- Soft Antishock Lite system is integrated into the lower shaft, so impacts are absorbed before they reach your wrists
- Simple and fast, SpeedLock external locking system adjustment requires little effort to securely lock pole sections into position
- Delivering ultimate holding force, the Leki Lhasa Lite Aergon Antishock trekking poles offer 300+ lbs. of locking force for aggressive use
- 3-section telescoping poles extend from 25.5 to 49.25 in.
- Baskets provide extra support on soft terrain
- Scratch-resistant surfaces and high polish lacquering protect your poles from abrasion
- Durable carbide tip ends optimize grip on ice and rocks